Our upload process is very straightforward. No need to zip your files or add your order number anywhere - we take care of all of that on our end!
The upload process starts once you order. As soon as you order, you'll receive an order confirmation email with a personalized link to your Freestyle Vinyl Upload Center dashboard! There you can upload your playlist, edit track and artist names, and customize your cover (if you got the custom jacket option).
This dashboard process comes after purchase so that everything is tagged to your exact order number. But it's so awesome, we want to make sure you understand how it works before you purchase!
1. Click on your personalized dashboard link that arrived as part of your Order Confirmation email.
This will take you to your dashboard, which will look something like this:
2. Click on your album to begin the upload process. That will take you to the "My Media" page. Here you can upload the audio and photo (for those records with custom jackets) files you will use in your record:
3. After you have uploaded all files, click the Playlist button. In the Playlist section, you can add tracks to your Sides A and B by clicking "Add Tracks". The total amount of music on each side is automatically tracked as you upload:
4. Edit your track information (if you want). You can make sure each song has perfect capitalization/spelling, or you can make each song title a personal message. Whatever you'd like to make it!
You can edit each track's name and artist by clicking the pencil icon in the bottom right corner of each song in the playlist.
5. Add your jacket. If you have purchased a custom jacket, you can also select your front (and back, if you'd like) jacket files.
6. On the final page, you can review everything you just did one last time, and click "Submit". A message will pop up letting you know that we are now in the process of making your album!
7. Sit back and wait for your 100% customized, personalized vinyl record to arrive!
We are always trying to perfect our method of uploading your tracks and creating your custom vinyl record possible, so if there is anything that would make this easier, please let us know via the Contact Us page!